Chinese Bitcoin Mining Giant Bitmain Establishes Branch in Zug, Switzerland

For centuries Switzerland was known around the world for its tradition of bank secrecy, but now a brand-new finance industry is taking root in the two countries. Local captains tried to establish a cryptocurrency centre, and their latest catch is Chinese bitcoin mining monster Bitmain, which expanded to a brand-new area in the picturesque Swiss canton of Zug.
Bitmain Switzerland will

play a crucial role in our world-wide expansion ,” the company’s spokesperson told the German-language Swiss newspaper Handelszeitung. This is the first foothold in Europe for Bitmain which already has branches in the US, Singapore and Israel.” Now is a good time to build a centre in Europe to provide better services ,” he proclaimed.

9 Comments on "Chinese Bitcoin Mining Giant Bitmain Establishes Branch in Zug, Switzerland"

1. Ponzi schemes do not really have ups and downs, only ups.  Bitcoin has gone up and down and as of last week became a traded stock/commodity.  Ponzi schemes do not make investors into millionaires or billionaires, over 9 million people are now bitcoin millionaires, think about it.

2. coin of 2018 COLX super cheap now but tech is future proofed ….. privacy coin….new verge prior to 1 cent go to coinsmarkets …….. hold for real profits!!!…….coin is cheap a lot of coins for your money!!!! team is solid tech solid buy it before it goes on the big exchanges!!!……. DISCLAIMER please do your own due diligence before investing . .happy investing!!!!

3. Get on the Cryptocurrency train now! Before it’s to late, best trading site I have found https://goo.gl/bpPKh4 – Super low fees, secure and safe, fast transactions and a lot of alt coins! I made so much money on this site.

4. Those of you thinking of trading cryptos at hitbtc, please consider using my referral link here: https://hitbtc.com/?ref_id=5a49fd17838d1 It doesn’t cost you anything but it would get me a little closer to my dream of travelling from Sweden to Spain together with my two kids and my series Land Rover one day. You would make us all very happy 🙂 Thank you in advance 🙂 Best of wishes for your investments and your health 2018 <3

5. Since my account hacked once, I am unable to trust 1s and 0s in a machine. I love my physical money, Bitcoin is good until you have electricity and electronic device, what if electricity supply is shot down by solar flare for few months.

6. I am a little puzzled. Is there a county in the world that would permit a parallel monetary system to undermine their own? Or even more serious situation where purchases between countries are done not with dollars or pound sterling or even yuan ( china’s dream) but with something called bitcoin. All that aside, what happens to the real cash invested into bitcoin when someone pulls the plug on this?

7. think like this….two box of cigerettes, box A cost you usd1, and box B cost about 20k. who the idiots buying box B for 20k when he can buy box A for a dollar. this became reality when people no longger used their brain…they rich but greedy stupid. Im talking about thousand digital coins that have the same functions but still bellow a dollar…so think before you invest or buy bitcoin. it will trapped you big time. people just blindly put value into computer games. and they still can create thousand more games if they want. its like printing more money lol

8. Some people keep their money in the bank for a year just to get a 5% interest which is sad because last year a bitcoin was worth $2000 and
    today it is worth over $9000. imagine if you kept your money in a
    bitcoin wallet, you probably would have tripled your investment. Logan
    helps me invest my BTC in mining with his amazing software.he makes me
    about $5000 every week his email is loganshippy93 @ gmail. com